You have a tough job ahead. Whether it’s a professional project or a chore around your large residential property, it’s going to be made much easier if you enlist the help of your front loader tractor. You need more than the front loader itself, of course. In order to complete the job ahead, you also need the right skid steer attachments.
Just because you need these, though, doesn’t mean you have an unlimited budget. We understand that! This is why one of the most common questions we’re often asked is how much a person can expect to pay for their needed skid steer attachments. As the industry experts, we can help you understand the prices a bit more.
Skid Steer Attachments Average Costs
Skid steer attachments vary pretty widely in price, beginning at around $500 and running upwards of $25,000. If you’re thinking, “Well that’s a huge range, so that’s not very helpful,” we totally agree. Instead of looking at the averages over all, it’s going to be more helpful to look at the skid steer attachments individually.
Low-end attachments generally cost anywhere from $500 to $3,000. This includes:
- Pallet forks usually cost $500 to $1,000
- Simple buckets could be about $750 to $1,000
- Augers can cost $2,000 to $2,500
More complex attachments, those that do a bit more than simply dig or hold something for you, can cost somewhere in the $3,000 to $8,000 range. These include:
- Snow plows usually cost $3,000 to $4,000
- Dozer blades are priced in the $3,000 to $6,000 range
- Roto-tillers can run from $4,000 to $5,000
- Brooms typically cost $4,000 to $6,000
- Trenchers also tend to run $4,000 to $6,000
- Stump grinders run $4,000 to $7,000
Perhaps you have some serious work to do. In this case, you may need one of the more highly-complex skid steer attachments. These cost anywhere from $10,000 to $25,000:
- Backhoes usually cost $10,000 to $12,000
- Cold planers run $10,000 to $25,000
- Concrete crushers tend to cost $12,000 to $15,000
- Scrapers can run around $15,000
Order Your Skid Steer Attachments from Skid Pro
As you can see, skid steer attachments can get quite expensive. It’s not a good idea to make a hasty decision. We encourage you to shop around and do your research before making a final purchase. No matter what you need to order, from an angle broom to a stump grinder, you can trust Skid Pro to have the best quality and the lowest prices.