You know you need a new Skid Steer to get the job done and get it done correctly. You have a lot of questions, though. Which model should you buy? What Skid Steer price should you expect? Is there a budget you should be aiming for?
Skid Pro is your industry expert, and we’re here to help you every step of the way. Let’s first answer the big question- how much is this going to cost you?
What is the Skid Steer Price?
Unfortunately, the answer to this question is “it depends.” Just like a new car or a new house, a Skid Steer price can vary widely. Your ultimate price will be based on exactly which brand and model you choose. For example:
- The lowest-capacity skid steer loaders, which can handle around 650-750 pounds, will cost roughly $10,000-$15,000.
- On the other hand, the average price for a new Bobcat Skid Steer is anywhere from $25,000 to $65,000. This is a big range, and it depends on the size, specs, and features you need.
- If you need to find as low a Skid Steer price as possible, you may want to consider a used version. These average between $5,000 and $30,000.
- Maybe you only need this for a few weeks or so, for one major project. Rentals range from $450 per week to $1,300.
- Leasing a Bobcat Skid Steer for 36 months costs between $900 and $950 per week on average.
As you can see, you have quite a few options available to you, depending on your needs and price range.
Is it Worth it?
In a word- yes! A Skid Steer is going to help you be significantly more efficient. You can do the same work, in a shorter amount of time and with fewer helpers. Any time you are able to get finished faster, you’re saving money in the long run.
If this is a commercial operation, finishing faster means you can take on another job and this extra money will offset the Skid Steer price. If this is residential work at your own property, you’ll be able to have more leisure time. You deserve it!
Stay in Budget by Ordering Skid Steer Attachments Online
It’s no secret that anything and everything is cheaper when you shop online. If you’re concerned about going over budget with the Skid Steer price, you may be just as worried about the cost of the needed attachments as well. This is one area we can tell you not to worry about. When you shop our website for your Skid Steer attachments, you’ll find an enormous selection of options- all for the lowest prices available.
When you buy anything online, including Skid Steer attachments, your price will be lower because you’re not paying overhead for a massive showroom, salespeople, and other costs associated with running a brick-and-mortar operation. Here at Skid Pro, we pass these savings on to you!